0 Flares 0 Flares ×
By making Tibetan literature widely available, TBRC directly impacts the ongoing transmission of Buddhist culture.
Notable examples include:
- Long-lost works of Buddhist literature are being translated into modern languages.
- Interest in Buddhism is increasing around the world.
- More and more people are practicing meditation and realizing its benefits.
- The wisdom streams of the great Buddhist masters are flourishing today.
- Leading universities are engaged in serious, scientific research on meditation and it’s effects.
- Tibetan medical texts are being investigated for hidden insights into cures for disease.
This is the impact of TBRC!
From the morning prayers of a simplele nun, reciting from a text that Gene saved from oblivion…
…to the world at large becoming more open and receptive to compassion